Rivalry

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Re: Rivalry

Postby STEALTH » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:15 am

He started it. All I was doing is trash talking and then he banned me from the table!
STEALTH

Postby thunder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 am

STEALTH wrote:He started it. All I was doing is trash talking and then he banned me from the table!

Well, I wouldn't have Kicked you from the table if you didn't start cursing me and my deceased mother just because you couldn't beat me being a newbie. What about the times you banned me for switching seats by partnering chicken instead of Kelsey? Was that even necessary? Such a disrespect and slap on the face; constantly being banned mid games! I have stopped playing for good and will not resume playing until Stealth is no longer a Mod so he can't ban me illegally! I hope someone from the Admins takes action to correct his abuse of Mod power. I was an active community member keeping the game up at nights until I was unlawfully banned by an imbecile Mod. Admins should not make anyone a Mod for two reasons; 1- there is no need and 2- especially not a person who plays with Mod rights by banning other players wrongfully at will.
thunder

Postby chickencrossroad » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Feel this needs to be addressed -

I think Stealth did and does ban Rashid and I don't think he should be mod anymore, think that most would agree. Host making table private is not comparable to abusing power by banning someone from site completely
chickencrossroad

Postby firehawkv » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:46 pm

chickencrossroad wrote:Feel this needs to be addressed -

I think Stealth did and does ban Rashid and I don't think he should be mod anymore, think that most would agree. Host making table private is not comparable to abusing power by banning someone from site completely

I agree, Stealth/Geoh rivalry has gone too far. I've seen Stealth ban Geoh multiple times. It is abuse of mod powers and should not be happening.
firehawkv

Postby STEALTH » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 am

Rashid, or should I call you by your other user names such as 0.0, paketxuanet, Geoh, beenswollen, poppycock, resi , darknessfalls, sit, thunder. I ban you because you are bad for the community, you manipulate ratings, and you refuse to play at the table when players switch in an effort to make the games fairer. You inflate your rating with the multiple user ID’s you have only to try to bring others down including mine. You make no attempt to bring new users to the platform or promote on Facebook like I do. All you do is bring your capricious attitude to the game and piss other players off including Laki. I believe you are a cancer to the community and are bad for the game.
STEALTH

Postby Zong1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:12 am

I just returned recently to this game aka new tempestchess, and just got banned by this stealth, he accused me for being Rashid i Guess, this guy is a autism ape xd, no idea how this guy became mod, but Guess i go play some other game instead of this when its a ape mod like this stealth xd, abusing and claiming he is 15 years old and he actually tried scam attempt on me xd, got screenshoot. Wierd People, and some created fake name on me, which is not me btw, but wont play this game more anyways, maybe when the community gets better without this autist moderators like this stealth xd, what a shame xd
Attachments
xd.JPG
xd.JPG (150.29 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Zong1

Postby WhyResign » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:48 am

Rashid is no angel. He has multiple usernames and games the system. This rivalry needs to stop however.
WhyResign

Postby firehawkv » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:50 am

Stealth needs to lose the mod, seriously. He has banned other players and accuses pretty much everyone of being Rashid, up to and icluding banning people who commited no offense (Zong1 being the most recent example, he is not rashid, he was playing vs rashid today).

If Rashid is cancer, why has he just become an issue? He has been playing 5 years or more.

You know what is cancer? Having a mod who accuses every new player of being a dupe, having a mod who bans players on suspcion of being rashid, having a mod who is often just as much of an asshole as the player he accuses of being a cancer.

This game has few enough players already. We don't need a mod who reduces the player pool even fruther.

If you want another mod, give it to mature and responsible players who won't abuse it (monkay, chicken or myself come to mind).
firehawkv

Postby Zong1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Yeah, this game is pretty much dead already, With only few players left and With this cancer mod just spreading more cancer to this game and admin abusing, what a cancer kid. He tried to scam me too as i mention in my last post With screenshoot, somehow hexchess was there too, he dont seem to mind. I dont know, corrupted admins? Sad xd, but i Guess im done With the game for now :). GL With getting New players and getting players back With this cancer mod xd xd xd
Zong1

Return to General Discussion