Rivalry

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Re: Rivalry

Postby STEALTH » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:15 am

He started it. All I was doing is trash talking and then he banned me from the table!
STEALTH

Re: Rivalry

Postby thunder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:24 am

STEALTH wrote:He started it. All I was doing is trash talking and then he banned me from the table!

Well, I wouldn't have Kicked you from the table if you didn't start cursing me and my deceased mother just because you couldn't beat me being a newbie. What about the times you banned me for switching seats by partnering chicken instead of Kelsey? Was that even necessary? Such a disrespect and slap on the face; constantly being banned mid games! I have stopped playing for good and will not resume playing until Stealth is no longer a Mod so he can't ban me illegally! I hope someone from the Admins takes action to correct his abuse of Mod power. I was an active community member keeping the game up at nights until I was unlawfully banned by an imbecile Mod. Admins should not make anyone a Mod for two reasons; 1- there is no need and 2- especially not a person who plays with Mod rights by banning other players wrongfully at will.
thunder

Return to General Discussion