Thank you devilant for keeping this game as long as you have

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Thank you devilant for keeping this game as long as you have

Postby rock2ice » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:29 am

I spent many years playing since the glory days of kungfuchess. I can't believe how long it's been. I was only 17 when I started playing this game in 2003. Now I'm 34. I been married for 10 years now.

This will forever be the best game I've ever played. I recall having fun playing with many of you, too many to mention. I enjoyed watching the best players play such as quickbolt, curtains, and Zewatcher. In FFW, byakuugan, CloudCA and chickencrossroad. But like I said, these are just a few players out of many. I also remember the player with the most games played: a red belt in KFC by the name of goodtall. I also appreciated all the strategy guides provided by devilant, newgen, tubo and RogueDragon. The forums in KFC was also the next best thing because of the interesting topics players would post. I think we can all be thankful to deepg and kboom for the creation of the game. I wonder what has become of them.

Maybe you can provide me your email in the event I re-create this game in the future. Perhaps make it similar to what kungfuchess used to be. But I realize it may not be the same anymore because we're not as young as we once was. I'll provide you with my email: zolarx17@yahoo.com.

I know this is the last day of judochess, which is very sad because chess without turns dies here. It's been a pleasure playing with all of you for almost 2 decades, and I thank you. Please be safe.
rock2ice

Re: Thank you devilant for keeping this game as long as you

Postby devilant » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:15 pm

Thanks Rock2ice. I enjoyed playing with you as well.
devilant

Return to General Discussion