Judo Chess Titles?

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Judo Chess Titles?

Postby C.Dracula » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Although being a new player in Judo Chess (I've played A LOT as a guest) I think there should be Titles for the good players on this website. Just website Titles such as CJM (Candidate Judo master) JM (Judo Master) PJM (Professional Judo Master) VM (Virtuoso Master).I have know Idea what the requirements for titles would be. (Maybe certain amount of games won?) Also I am not doing this for myself. When I first entered into this site it was usually empty , but when there was people here and playing there skill amazes me knowing that they can be so great (Or maybe they seem great because I suck?) if they barely played. Once again I am not doing this for myself but for the great people that play this.They deserve some credit and who knows maybe more people would want to play so they have something to work for?Also maybe there should be scheduled online tournaments so everyone can play at one time? And maybe even a online World Champion match in each variant?These are just Ideas but I would love to see them in action.Anyways see you around on the field :D .
C.Dracula

Re: Judo Chess Titles?

Postby WiredEarp » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 am

If you were going to do something like that, I suggest going with judo belts as ranks and having the ranks decided by the skill range turned into percentage ranges (ie, white belt would be the 0-10% ranked, yellow belt could be the bottom 10-20% ranked, etc).
WiredEarp

Re: Judo Chess Titles?

Postby C.Dracula » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Yea that would work also but then again its just an idea unless we get the owner of the site to change it into a thing.
C.Dracula

Return to General Discussion