wanted to say hi

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

wanted to say hi

Postby hitmonle » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Actually i only wanted to reply to Devilants beta test post but it wont let me reply.

I have an issue with silverlight. It wont let me log in to either of my two computers. I uninstall it then install it then it says the same thing. This has happened on IE as well as chrome web browser. I have only a mild interest in judo now but would love to still play. I log in today and see there is a beta version. On the site, the description says it doesnt use silverlight. I strongly support this. I am not tech savvy enough to figure out silverlight. So you will find me on beta.

Miss you all hope to play some.

Edit

Also If you could, can you enable the guest feature on the beta version. Sometimes i would play myself on the guest account to practice the piece movement mechanics, This would also help pass time as I wait for people to log in.
hitmonle

Re: wanted to say hi

Postby devilant » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:08 am

Hey hitmonle! Glad you approve of the beta. There is a ton of stuff to work on still and guest logins is lower on the priority list than some other things, but I will get to it eventually. In the meantime, you can just register a second account if you want to play against yourself.
devilant

Re: wanted to say hi

Postby indubitably2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

Hi All!!!
It's been too long!!!
I wish the game was back, miss the heck out of it.
I'll check back again later.

Indubitably
indubitably2

Return to General Discussion