Nazi-trolls logged in 17 oktober

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Nazi-trolls logged in 17 oktober

Postby eagle1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:52 am

Im really not going on using this server if you sometimes use a not grown up or not normally sensible moderator.
When my relative Max Kaplan first time logged in today, as a guest, I also was logged in and noted some new players on.
They played with turns, normal chess.
I thought perhaps they didnt know the special possibilities so I asked why they didnt use it cause normal chess will make wrong impression for new members watching, so it was only a simple friendly question.
The answer came at once, very rude and calling me a stupid "jew".
What is even worse is that "Dropperking (M)" was logged in and when I messaged him about this problem he logged out without answering.

Is that your agenda?
I will anyhow as a new member at once remove my tip I put about this page and server/variant at some places, and not recommend it in ICC club or anywhere, until i get an explanation. My relative Max Kaplan will not return at all. He wrote something in sociala media about this and hes an active very serious anti-fascist and a leader in a special group there. But not showed that in the server until he got back some minutes trying to get contact with "Dropperking". So first time Max logged in as "Guest1" and after listening to rude talk he logged out returning with nick "ANTINAZIST" to very clear show our agenda.

Also I got good connection with Chezz programmer, that want my tip and assistance, as a former programmer and teacher and also with own chess-tourneys in Stockholm Sweden. Im very fond of this chess-variant but demands good, or at least not too bad social function.
sorry for some bad english..
/Hans 58 y o and no kid.
eagle1

Re: Nazi-trolls logged in 17 oktober

Postby Muggles420 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Muggles420

Postby eagle1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:45 am

I gave it a try today, perhaps the last.
Again a troll was logged in, losing to me and saying "idiot". And it was not a guest.
No normal player available, only some sleeping member as usual.
I prefer turnbased chess on a well moderated server, anyhow not turnbased is a more fun gametype.
(the good high-rated player below wasnt very good in Blitz and stepped into a Queen-lose when time ran out.
And i ofcourse didnt use any help.
Playing as a guest at ICC sometimes.
This Budapest opening is one of my favos, but I also play the "Grob" (1 g4) and thats the most "annoying" I do.

(I havent the time to moderate enough, but thx for the idea)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmBN9GTo2M

(not real-time showed, its a replay and a bad video using the mobile on freehand recording the screen)
eagle1

Postby Zong1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:11 am

you autist xd, autistic fuck
Zong1

Return to General Discussion