Hello everyone!

Discussion about the game or anything else that's on your mind.

Hello everyone!

Postby CloudCA » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:16 am

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Just wondering if anyone still comes around :)
CloudCA

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Muggles420 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 pm

Akin to white supremacism or anti-semitism, neo-feminism is a really wicked twisted bigoted ridiculous religion for silly superficial ignorant privileged women with frivolous feeble flimsy fickle feelings, gettin' offended at pretty insignificant little minimal minuscule trivial dealings. They're imbeciles, and it's inexplicable they're principles are permissible. They're so sensitive they're senseless, they relentlessly bend the rules to benefit those who oppose gender roles, significantly inhibiting a normal kid's ability to grow into an adult. It's despicable. Their liberties were given to them by men of war, while women wh*re around, it's pitiful, there's no dignity anymore. Unpredictable single moms are projecting their victim-hood-complex, suppressing masculinity, then hypocritically expecting a man to live independently in the projects. Normalizing disability will be the fall of humanity. You'd never chop off your legs to show support for amputees, but that's what happens when people push gender neutrality as naturality, consequently considerably callously corrupting kids' upbringings. Males raised by single mother feminists can't understand how to speak proudly while simultaneously maintaining a degree of discipline without crossing the boundary into cowardly, allowing thee malicious men to walk around freely and influence the next generation by outbreeding. When boys are berated for hetero-normative behavior, then only the respectable loyal ones'll obey, then what's left are the detestable deplorable males courting the ladies and procreating. There's no such thing as a woman who's single involuntarily, because even the ones at the bottom of the barrel can be comparable to supermodels at the top of the stairs if they just alter their hair and apparel or if the man is impaired or hasn't been intimate in years. So, when a woman declares despair cuz she can't get a man anywhere, what she actually means is that she didn't get to snare one who's at least 6-ft, has a 6-pack and is a millionaire. Those men are rare, but common women carelessly chase them while wasting their youth and fertility on them, losing the ability to pair bond, so the incentive for men to really care is gone. I'm not misogynistic, I just acknowledge the differences between common women and common men, and use the knowledge to make logical decisions. Women tend to approve of stupid men who abuse them, and then they spew human pollutants, while refusing the truest men until they're fruitful and there's opportunities to loot them. The difference between cute flirting and harassment is surely just how much cash the man has or how handsome, or the girl's emotion at that moment, which is random.
Muggles420

Postby Dave » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:03 am

Yes! hard to find games and internet explorer does not work anymore its now "edge" and game does not work for me in edge so i guess i have to play beta but i nevr seen anyone on!
Dave

Postby Zong1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Dead server xDD, join this and text there if anyone play: https://discord.gg/YZ46Ry8
Zong1

Postby hitmonle » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:37 pm

I see muggles still has the same old colorful mind he always has. I too am trying to get on more but I know I have silverlight on but chrome nor IE (now edge apparently) supports the original game. I see posts that firefox doesnt support silverlight either.. So i can log onto the beta version but no one is there. I do wish to return to play more if some more people will want to do the same on the weekends?
hitmonle

Return to General Discussion